The PXM system is the latest addition to the "PX" range. It integrates a powerful laser adapted to an intermediary production volume between the PXS and the PXL systems.
Its functional design is identical to the PXL's, except for the loading mode and the recycling device for metal powders.
It is an outstanding successor to the PM100T system and retains its capacity to work with ceramic powders.
|L=1.20 m ; W=1.50m ; H=1.95 m|
|Production volume||140 x 140 x 100 mm|
|Laser||Fiber Laser (P=300 W - λ= 1070 nm)|
|Materials||Metal and ceramic powders|
- Reduction of preparatory and production launch times
- Reduction of manufacturing times
- Reduction of post-production times for re-working parts
Semi-automatic loading and unloading mode
- Optional external system for recycling powder
- Isolated working chamber during loading and unloading operations
- No contact between operator and powder
- Reliable mechanical design
- Reliable piloting system.